We are pleased to announce the Sacred Sites tour is currently being rescheduled for June 2022. Stay tuned for more details soon!
Thank you for your interest ! Please feel free to send us an email at [email protected] with any questions or for more information.
Spend a week of study and retreat in Italy visiting sacred sites of pilgrimage inspired by the Holy Land. The entire tour experience will be seasoned with the tastes of Italian cuisine and highlighted by the beauty of the Italian countryside.
Opening Sessions and Retreat at Villa Via Sacra- Barga, Italy
Two- Three Days in Florence
- San Miniato al Monte
- San Pancrazio (Alberti’s Holy Sepulchre)
- Rucellai Palace façade
- Basilica of Santa Trinita
- Basilica of San Lorenzo
- Santissima Annunziata
- Basilica of Santa Croce
- Basilica of Santa Maria Novella
San Vivaldo– Sacro Monte/Holy Mountain
- Basilica di Santo Stefano
- Santa Maria della Vita (“Sorrow over Dead Christ”, Niccolò dell’Arca)
- Basilica della Santa Casa
TRIP COST: $3695/person
- Trip rate is double occupancy, includes accommodation, all meals* and transportation in Italy. (There will be two meals on your own)
- Airfare is not included.
- Tour cost includes a $500 tax deductible donation in support of Mount Tabor’s ecumenical mission – sponsoring programs and exhibitions that advance the conversation between faith and the arts.
- Single occupancy for the entire trip is an additional $400.
- The tour begins at Villa Via Sacra in Barga, Italy, which is accessible from both the Florence and Pisa airports. Travelers are responsible to arrange for their own transportation to Villa Via Sacra in Barga or transportation can be arranged for an additional fee.
- Click here for more details on tour registration
If you are interested in receiving information with more details, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or 508-240-7090