The Artist Workshop is full and registration is now closed. If you would like to apply to be added to our waiting list, please email us at [email protected]. We invite you to still join us for other Friday and Saturday events.
Artists’ Workshop with Makoto Fujimura and Fellows
- Begins Thursday evening, August 23rd with dinner with Makoto and Fujimura Fellows
- Two full days of Studio Workshops on Friday and Saturday, August 24th and 25th held in Patmos Art Center
- Saturday evening concert performed by Gloriæ Dei Cantores of Arvo Pärt’s “Passio” in the Church of the Transfiguration, reception following
- Workshop will conclude with an Artist’s reception and lunch on Sunday, August 26th
- Lodging for 3 nights at Paraclete Retreat House on the shores of Cape Cod Bay and graciously prepared meals beginning with Thursday dinner through Sunday lunch
Workshop fee includes lodging and all meals beginning with dinner Thursday, August 23rd through lunch on Sunday, August 26th.
All materials needed for the workshop are included.
Artist’s Application Due by July 1, 2018
The Artist Workshop is full and registration is now closed.
Notification of acceptance for the workshop will be sent by July 15th, 2018
$350 deposit due by July 20th, non-refundable
* Due to the demand, your deposit will secure your spot for the workshop.
Payment due in full by August 10, 2018